6 children dead, 12 others infected in ‘severe’ viral outbreak at NJ facility, Health Department confirms
BREAKING: 6 children dead, 12 others infected in 'severe' viral outbreak at NJ facility, Health Department confirms – WPIX
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) October 23, 2018
A viral outbreak has claimed the lives of six children at the Wanaque Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation in Haskell, state health officials confirmed Tuesday, leading to an immediate order to shut down the facility to new patients.
The Department of Health reported 18 cases of adenovirus among pediatric residents at the medical center in northern New Jersey, which officials said included “very ill children,” some of whom are on ventilators and have trachea tubes.
this is the most intriguing information in this tragedy:
A spokesperson for the Wanaque Center did not respond to repeated request for comment.
The cause of the outbreak remains unclear.
h/t SUNSHINE McPICKLE
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins