My current estimate: 86% of Americans have had covid-19 at some point, many during the last wave. Of the remaining 14%, 77% have been vaccinated w/ at least 1 dose.
That means over 96% of Americans have some immunity to severe disease.
Result: US hospitalizations @ pandemic low pic.twitter.com/vZO0t2vQOV
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) April 1, 2022
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies