PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Gov. Tom Wolf announced more COVID-19 mitigation efforts Wednesday for Pennsylvania targeting restaurants, bars and gatherings as a result of rising cases. Wolf says Pennsylvania is at a tipping point.
Under the order, restaurants’ indoor capacity will be reduced to 25% while alcohol consumption will be limited to service with meals only. Establishments that do not serve food are ordered to close, Wolf said.
Wolf said current outdoor dining guidelines remain in place and cocktails-to-go and carry-out beverages will continue to be allowed.
This new announcement took restaurant owners by surprise, and it comes as a major blow for one Delaware County bar owner. He’s beginning to think of a plan B to figure out how he’s going to survive.
“I think he’s going overboard,” said Vince Alierando, owner of Hunt’s Annex Lounge in Woodlyn.
Alierando says they attempted to reopen during the yellow phase, but the guidelines were so strict they weren’t able to keep the doors open.
“25% is not going to allow us to be open. We can’t run the air conditioner, we cannot pay the employees. 25% would bring me down to 21 people allowed in my building. That includes my employees. I have three or four employees, now we’re down to 15, 16 patrons allowed in here at a time,” Alierando said.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills