In an unprecedented move, the Sindh province’s government in Pakistan has issued orders to arrest citizens from across the province who have not been vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
After the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) issued new orders to expedite the COVID-19 vaccination in the country, the Sindh Government has decided to arrest unvaccinated citizens in the province.
According to a notification issued by the Sindh Home Department, motorway travellers will be required to be vaccinated by September 20, 2021. When the deadline expires, unvaccinated travellers will be arrested and imprisoned.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas