‘Very rare yet serious side-effects from the Covid vaccine could be explored in the forthcoming public inquiry into the pandemic.
It may also look into the struggle which affected families have faced in getting compensation.
Probe chairwoman Baroness Heather Hallett wrote to the Prime Minister last Thursday outlining the key areas under scrutiny – including pandemic preparedness, lockdowns, testing, PPE and care homes – which he will have to sign off before the inquiry can begin.’
More than 900 applications have now been filed for compensation over death or injury due to vaccines, with the total claims reaching £110 million. However, not a single payment has been made.‘
So MSM a are allowed to report on it, as long as they use the words “ very rare”
h/t A Deplorable Neanderthal
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting