“Brown and Morby’s parents allege a Snapchat filter that showed how fast someone was going at the time of their post had encouraged their sons and Davis to accelerate up to 123 mph to take advantage of the filter. Court documents indicate their car was going 113 mph when it left the road.
The lawsuit also cites what the plaintiffs describe as a commonly held belief that Snapchat would reward a user with a virtual recognition such as its “trophies, streaks, or social recognitions” for a post that showed them reaching triple-digit speeds.
… that particular trophy did not actually exist… ”
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots