THAT’S DIFFERENT, BECAUSE SHUT UP: When Mob Inciters Become Lions of the Left: An Aaron Sorkin film celebrates the Chicago Seven for plotting an attack on a party convention.
The Chicago Seven were countercultural heroes in the 1960s. They thumbed their noses through one of the country’s most notorious political trials, taunting the judge and making a mockery of the proceedings with flippant courtroom pranks. Aaron Sorkin wrote and directed a movie about them last year, “The Trial of the Chicago 7,” which will probably win a few Oscars.
One thing people forget about the Chicago Seven is that most of them were guilty. Jerry Rubin admitted as much later: “We wanted disruption. We planned it. . . . We were guilty as hell. Guilty as charged.”
The crime they were accused of was crossing state lines to incite a riot.
Well, if you’re a lefty you can be an unrepentant terror-bomber and get a cushy slot at a top university. But if you peacefully speak at a rally for the right, well, you get this: Law Prof John Eastman Retires From Chapman ‘Effective Immediately’ Amidst Uproar Over Speaking At Trump Rally Last Wednesday.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- 14 Videos That Will Make You Want To Scream Out “ARE YOU KIDDING ME?”
- It’s Now Undeniable That the Government Has Been Lacing Chicken Feed so That Chickens Stopped Laying Eggs
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- Michael Burry: ‘Sell’
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- Top US Geostrategic Think-Tank RAND Corp Says the US Lost the Ukraine War and Should Surrender
- This Week’s New Dystopian Innovation Just Dropped
- Biden Documents Scandal Includes 1850 Boxes, Enough To Fill A Tractor Tailer, Plus 415 GB Of Eectronic Records
- The Collapse Of Faith In America