Is it any wonder the U.S. government has a $21.3 trillion debt when politicians can’t tell the difference between a number with 6 zeros and one with 12?
Nancy Pelosi made an appearance this week at San Francisco’s Mission Neighborhood Health Center, and during a brief media appearance afterward, she confused millions with billions with trillions, had trouble speaking, and got her government programs mixed up.
“Imagine that,” she said, lamenting the number of people with pre-existing conditions, “130 million people, meaning 130 million families, probably,” she told reporters.
That would be difficult, given that according to government stats, there were only 126 million households in 2017.
Attacking Republicans, Pelosi said, “They did this, handing a massive tax cut, uh, to the wealthiest, uh, families in— people in America. 83 percent of the benefits went to the top 1 percent. A couple trillion dollars, uh, added to the national debt. Ans they said how are we going to pay for that? We’re going to cut Medicare and we’re going to cut Social Security.
“One and a— 1.4 million, billion dollars,” she corrected with emphasis, before looking off towards a staffer, who was undoubtedly attempting to correct her.
After staring off, she corrected herself again, “No, 1.4 trillion dollars in Medicare, and half a trillion in Medicaid,” she said, confusing Social Security with Medicaid.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…