House Speaker Nancy Pelosi defied basic economics on Friday, claiming that increased government spending is “reducing national debt” — not contributing to the economic crisis.
What is the background?
The Biden administration began last week blaming Russian President Vladimir Putin for growing economic problems, despite inflation and gas prices being issues before Russia invaded Ukraine.
The shifting blame game comes as President Joe Biden begins a renewed push to revive his social spending agenda, which was killed last year when Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) refused to support it. Deflecting blame for economic woes is a strategic political move because a majority of voters believe the economy is heading in the wrong direction and believe Republicans can fix it.
What did Pelosi say?
Speaking at the 2022 House Democratic Issues Conference on Friday, Pelosi regurgitated the Biden administration’s talking points blaming Putin for domestic economic problems that existed before last month.
Then Pelosi defied basic economic sense by claiming that spending more money, referring to the Build Back Better Act, lowers debt.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT