CUOMO: “I have something for you along these lines. You gave as you good segue there. I want to bring in Mary pat, retired, lives in Maryland. Mary pat, what is your question? A beautiful scarf you have on.”
MARY PAT: “Leader Pelosi, quorum.us says more than half the senators running for re-election this year are over 65 years old. If they win, their term of service will be six years. Their constituents are about 20 years younger. Isn’t it time for some members to return to private service and to encourage younger folks run for office so –”
[ applause ]
PELOSI: “Should I take personally?”
MARY PAT: “You’re not in the Senate. You’re good.”
PELOSI: “Let me say this. Two things. First of all, what I said earlier about money, if you reduce the role of money in politics and increase the level of civility in politics, you will have more women, more young people, more people of color. Nothing is more wholesome than that. The fact is that Congress has a seniority system. So people in different regions want to make sure that the people who represent them are in a senior position to help express their views. The concerns of their region. But I’ll take it personally and say that as a woman who came to Congress later because I raised my five children before I decided to accept the opportunity to run for Congress, so lots of times women are a bit older because they’ve been raising their children. Now I’m happy because lots of young women are running with young children and trying on make it as family friendly as possible. But for me, I don’t think age has that much to do with it. I think it is about, especially as a woman. I want women Fong whether they’re going from college to Congress — they can’t really do that. 25 years owed to Congress, or in my case, from the kitchen to Congress after my kids were grown, that whatever you’re bringing, it is new and fresh and different because you’re a woman. And that is worth all respect in the world from male colleagues. The important thing is to have the mix at the table. At the table. So I think that again, the whole, the whole environment is changing. Young people are registering, kids, 17 years old that aren’t quite owed enough to vote but will be by the time of the election. The women March and now they’re running. So people say to me, how do you use all that talent? I say how do they use us? How are we going to incorporate their fresh enthusiasm? I’ve never seen mobilization like it. And everybody who is the justify their existence to have their constituents and that’s democratic way. But again, some members come to Congress older and they’re newer. Some people have been there 20 years and they’re younger. They just got a younger start. So that is all to say, we want to take the talent and experience, the values where they are and we want to have the mix in all of it. But if you have a problem with somebody who is older, run for office. Run for office. I say that. Run for office.”
Nancy Pelosi’s remarks before the media today were less than five minutes, but many may still have been left wondering what the heck she said.
The House Minority Leader was seen slurring words, garbling her speech and correcting herself as she had difficulty talking.
Calling for an additional $50 BILLION in new federal funding for government schools, Pelosi said, “It’s important to note, uh, that the investment that we will make in our teachers and the education of our children is the more important investment a country can make and families can make,” seemingly getting lost in her statement, “in— wanting that for their children,” she said.
What’s wrong with Nancy Pelosi?
During her weekly press conference, the House Minority Leader — whom some speculate will be the next Speaker of the House if Democrats recapture the majority this November — was seen uttering gibberish, bizarrely laughing and staring off mid-sentence before re-engaging the press during the appearance.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins