Rep. Mark Pocan, D‑Wis., says Biden’s Build Back Better plan will benefit 4 million American families and create plenty of jobs.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi informed Democratic lawmakers Wednesday that a paid leave provision will be added back into President Biden’s social spending bill, a decision that could draw the ire of moderate holdouts, including Sen. Joe Manchin, W‑Va. The proposal set to be included in the legislation outlines four weeks of paid leave.
Paid leave was scrapped from previous versions of the bill amid opposition from Manchin and others who raised concerns about the cost of expanded social programs.
“As we are reviewing priorities and at the urging of many members of the Caucus, I have asked the Ways and Means Committee for …
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections