One of the most bizarre details about the Paul Pelosi attack is that there is no security footage being released to the general public, and the left is trying to pretend that it is no big deal and that everyone should just move along.
Initial reports from several media outlets that covered the first moments after the weird attack claimed that Pelosi had no security camera systems working, which is of public concern, considering Pelosi is third in line to be President of the United States, especially in these troubling times.
One independent journalist discovered proof that Pelosi does, indeed, have security cams in her San Franciso home in 2021, where the alleged attack happened on her husband, Paul Pelosi.
Jack Posobiec from Human Events did some investigating from open source materials and found that he could debunk the corporate media storyline that Pelosi didn’t have any security in place to capture the most bizarre ‘attack’ that the American public has heard of this close to midterm elections:
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 30, 2022
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?