LAW & ORDER: GOP.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday said Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters does not need to apologize for her incitement to violence that led to a drive by shooting at the National Guard.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) flew to Minnesota Saturday to stir up hate on the streets.
The verdict on the George Floyd case is expected this week and Minnesota authorities are bracing for massive violence once again.
Waters urged violent leftists to “get more confrontational” with authorities.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…