Nancy Pelosi won another term as Speaker of the House of Representatives on Sunday, but it was a much closer election as the 117th Congress began. The California Democrat, 80, will hold the position for a second consecutive two-year term and fourth overall, having previously been elected in 2007, 2009, and 2019. However, the vote was far from unanimous. Pelosi won 216 votes to the 208 votes for the Republican challenger Kevin McCarthy. The interesting part is that two votes were cast for other candidates and three lawmakers voted present. That really brought the numbers to 213 as opposed to her 216. The mere fact that the Democrats hold 222 seats to 212 Republicans implies that Pelosi did not win all the Democrats. The question is, she is expected to behave herself under Biden, but if Trump pulls off a miracle, will she go ballistic?
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- Putin ‘plans new pre-emptive strike’: Russia will launch assault West by February 24
- Justin Trudeau is in meltdown mode. Canada Freedom Convoy back to celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Protest Party.