House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul, bought up to approximately $11 million in big tech stocks in May and June, just before the House moved forward with an anti-tech package of bills.
He purchased $4.8 million worth of Google-parent Alphabet shares, up to $1 million worth of Amazon call options, and as much as $250,000 worth of Apple call options, according to a financial disclosure form filed last week.
Paul Pelosi also bought up to $5 million worth of call options from Nvidia, a technology company that designs Graphics processing units (GPUs)…
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- Gas pipeline to Crimea in the Kherson region has been destroyed and is burning
- Michael Burry: You Won’t Believe What is About to Cause a MASSIVE Deflationary Bust
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically
- Florida weather man, Dylan Federico of WINK TV, films kitten in 6 inches of water… LETS IT DIE
- This Cycle Of Retaliation Between The U.S. And Russia Will Ultimately Lead To Nuclear War