Where are the next Pelotons? Look to Tesla, crypto, SPACs, NFTs, high-flying tech stocks, and more.
Whatever was "hot" during the malinvestment bubble of the past year-and-a-half is suspect.t.co/SdM9tLBZDL
— Jesse Colombo (@TheBubbleBubble) January 20, 2022
Peloton is temporarily halting production of its connected fitness products as consumer demand wanes and the company looks to control costs, according to internal documents obtained by CNBC.
Peloton plans to pause Bike production for two months, from February to March, the documents show. It already halted production of its more expensive Bike+ in December and will do so until June. It won’t manufacture its Tread treadmill machine for six weeks, beginning next month. And it doesn’t anticipate producing any Tread+ machines in fiscal 2022, according to the documents. Peloton had previously halted Tread+ production after a safety recall last year.
The company said in a confidential presentation dated Jan. 10 that demand for its connected fitness equipment has faced a “significant reduction” around the world due to shoppers’ price sensitivity and amplified competitor activity.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…