….. The only problem was that scarcely anyone paid any attention to it. Particularly the thousands of individuals, farmers, businesses and entities in rural B.C. who use well water for anything other than domestic purposes, and have been doing so for years.
That collective indifference and the government’s slow acknowledgment of it is about to hit a lot harder than the new law ever did.
It has the potential to create disruption across rural B.C. starting March 1, 2022, when about 15,000 well owners discover their wells are now illegal and could be subject to shut down.
People have been issuing warnings about this for several years, but a legislature committee heard first-hand last week about how bad it could get. …
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…