JUST IN – Pentagon CENTCOM commander Gen. McKenzie expects more attacks on #Kabul airport and says the U.S. reached out to the Taliban to "make sure they know what we expect them to do to protect us."
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 26, 2021
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also ChatGPT has reached over 100 million users - fastest growing consumer app ever. Is this the beginning of the end of Human individual thought?