— Financelot (@FinanceLancelot) July 18, 2022
Today we learned that homebuilder confidence is collapsing at the fastest pace on record.
Via U. Mich. data we can see WHY home BUYERS think now is a BAD time to buy.
Home prices are top of the list. Not interest rates.t.co/JVQ8MVjNB4 pic.twitter.com/bQpMRFmbLc
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) July 18, 2022
52% believe the economy will get worse over the next year, and just 22% believe it will improve. Both are survey records, and they are worse than those found during the great financial crisis. – CNBC pic.twitter.com/QM2DojjDRI
— Ilia Sakowski, MBA (@IliaSakowski) July 18, 2022
With stocks technically oversold on the weekly charts, I feel the markets are at a make it or break it point. Either the bulls will get their big Bear market rally or the Fed's heavy liquidity drain will prevail. For me, this is an inflection point.
— Steven Van Metre 👑 (@MetreSteven) July 18, 2022
Maybe 1 more dip before we rip $VIX pic.twitter.com/WYEXYFbrDU
— Vik Soien (@VSoien) July 18, 2022
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB