Very interesting chart that shows that Chinese real estate is likely the largest asset class in the world.
It also arguably goes some way to illustrating how impactful price falls could be on the global economy. pic.twitter.com/E4lerfo1Sj
— Avid Commentator 🇦🇺 (@AvidCommentator) September 25, 2021
People have pointed out the problem with the property bubble in China for years.
— Crescat Capital (@Crescat_Capital) September 25, 2021
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA