*EVERGRANDE’S DEAL TO SAVE IT FROM DEFAULT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED -RTRS
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) October 19, 2021
Plenty of time for the others to default in 2022 as well 👍. Mountain of USD debt shall be serviced in 22. Way more due than in 2021. pic.twitter.com/R0amI3OtLj
— tunga trades (@tungatrades) October 17, 2021
The Chinese economy is burdened with a huge debt and its real estate sector is at the verge of collapse.
As Evergrande teeters on the edge of default, collapse would have grave consequences for thousands of property buyers and retail customers. pic.twitter.com/qjnA3oz5UT
— Ma'ashiyaat EcoNetwork (@maashiyaat) October 19, 2021
270% of China’s annual GDP is debt.
China owes $2.4 trillion dollars to foreign debt/bond holders.
#Evergrande is set to default this Saturday.
S&P is $3 off its ATH.
Big rug pull incoming.
Investors shrugs off concerns over looming Evergrande bankruptcy. // Investors are looking forward to US Treasury default in December. Buy stocks now and sell in December.
— Jacky (@RealAranwu) October 19, 2021
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…