YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 10/5/21
- Gold stocks going down because investors are disappointed they aren’t going up.
- Fed President Jim Bullard admits inflation is here to stay.
- The digital revolution has made gold more valuable than ever.
- Jerome Powell on the chopping block means the Fed’s composition may soon change for the worse
- Janet Yellen wants to remove the debt ceiling entirely.
- The individual is above society.
- The federal government uses extortion to circumvent the constitution.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.