Long-term Bitcoin #HOLDers aren't worried as they've been through 73% declines before. But previous declines didn't involve anywhere near the total market cap lost during this decline, nor did they involve massive leverage. This crash is just beginning. #Bitcoin will not recover.
— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) June 18, 2022
— Quoth the Raven (@QTRResearch) June 18, 2022
Bitcoin is below Electrical Cost now.
The average miner is facing serious stress.
— Charles Edwards (@caprioleio) June 18, 2022
Bitcoin ✅ t.co/IFQo47dJvh
— Bear Market (@russian_market) June 18, 2022
History often rhymes.
Michael Saylor settled SEC accounting manipulation charges in the wake of the $MSTR collapse during the dotcom era.
Bitcoin is now under $20,000. Let’s see what happens next. pic.twitter.com/14Ybq1z1LC
— Nate Anderson (@ClarityToast) June 18, 2022
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug