“I truly think the best days of Pfizer are ahead of us, because Covid was for me like a rehearsal.”
— Pfizer CEO, Albert Bourla
If the best days are ahead for Pfizer, then the worst days are ahead for us.
If COVID was a rehearsal, then what is the main act? pic.twitter.com/TXNpsD9AMo
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) March 14, 2023
See also When you have to keep saying “trust the science” to make people think you’re credible, believe the opposite....
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people