by Chris Black
Weird flex, but okay.
Notice: comments are turned off. But science is always open to peer review.
Pfizer science studies are biased to favor the perception of effectiveness of their vaccine to maximize profits. Not to mention they are using a meme to try to seem young and hip to draw in more consumers.
— Pfizer Inc. (@pfizer) November 9, 2021
Pfizer’s strategy to get all of us to trust their vaccine:
– Calling you a criminal
– Blocking everyone on Twitter
– Shitty memes
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections