Pfizer Shot Protected Fewer Than 2 In 10 Kids, NY Health Dept Admits.
Pfizer and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine protected just 12 percent of children aged five to 11 against COVID-19 infection, according to a study conducted by the New York State Department of Health.
The study focused on how the vaccine protected children against the Omicron variant of the virus during the strain’s December 13th through January 24th surge. The 12 percent figure – which translates to the vaccine conferring roughly one in 10 children with protection against the variant – comes amidst several states and schools rolling out vaccine mandates for kids.
“During Omicron variant predominance, vaccine effectiveness against infection declined rapidly for New York State children 5- 11 years, with low protection by one month following full-vaccination. Among children 12-17, protection declined substantially, albeit more slowly than observed among younger children,” explained the study, which is still awaiting peer review.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming