Democrat Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney signed an executive order Tuesday banning the carry of guns — even by concealed permit holders — in city parks and recreational centers.
FOX News reported the signing of the executive order, quoting Kenney as saying, “This gives them some protection, some peace of mind, some ability to call the au
thorities when some knucklehead decides they want to bring a gun into a rec center, and they see it, that’s part of what this is about.”
The Philadelphia Inquirer noted, “The order bans guns and other deadly weapons at rec center buildings, athletic courts, fields, playgrounds, and pools. Signs about the prohibition will be displayed at the facilities, the order says, and District Attorney Larry Krasner said his office could charge those in violation with trespassing — even if they are otherwise legally permitted to carry the gun in the city.”
FOX New quoted Krasner commented on the order, saying, “Even if you have a permit to carry, and you go on those premises, then you’ve got a problem with me.”
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins