- “Make sure you have the record player on at night… make sure the kids hear words.”
- “We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the, go, you know the, you know the thing.”
- “Super Thursday”
- “I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see help out, if not vote for the other Bi- gimme a look though okay?”
- “Alright Chuck!”
- “Right here in the state of North South Carolina.”
- Randomly biting his wife’s finger.
- Worked with Deng Xiaoping, who died 23 years ago, on the Paris Climate Accord during the Obama administration.
- “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”
- Whatever the hell this is.
- We’ll increase healthcare premiums and make sure care is not quality, only affordable.
- “Look, fat, look, here’s the deal.”
- “My deceased son was the Attorney General of the United States.”
- Being aggressive and inappropriate with Iraq war veterans, wrongly insinuating that his son died in the war.
- This incoherent word salad.
- “We choose truth over facts.”
- “150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability.”
- Confusing Theresa May with Margaret Thatcher.
- Confusing Angela Merkel with Margaret Thatcher.
- “You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier.”
- Rambling confused gibberish, including saying Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr were assassinated in the late 70s.
- Fix the problem of violence against women by “punching at it and punching at it and punching at it.”
- Implementing a childcare tax credit would “put 720 million women back in the workforce.”
- Thought he was in Vermont when he was in New Hampshire.
- Confused New Hampshire and Nevada.
- Said he was vice president during the Parkland shooting.
- Said 1976 when he meant 2014.
- Said he’s looking forward to “appointing the first African American woman to the United States Senate.”
- “Go to Joe 30330 and help me in this fight.”
- Made, then dropped, claim that he was arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison.
- “Clipping coupons at the stock market.”
- Confused his wife and his sister.
- Jill Biden’s face revealing a flash freakout when he starts forgetting what he’s saying.
- Claimed he had the support of the “only” African American woman that had ever been elected to the senate, while the other one was standing on the stage with him.
- “Why why why why why why why!”
- Referred to Bernie Sanders as “the president”, then, still unable to remember his name, called him “my friend Vermont”.
- Also called Cory Booker “the president”.
- Repeatedly forgot Obama’s name, called him “President… My Boss”.
READ Biden’s First Covid Spending Plan To Include $1400 Stimulus Checks: Top Offer Or Starting Bid…?!?
READ Patriots, don’t fall for the D.C. trap: Do NOT show up to Biden’s election theft inaugural ARMED
Source: Caitlin Johnstone
Disclaimer: This is a guest post and it doesn’t represent the views of IWB.