Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is planning to call a snap election for Sept. 20 and intends to make the formal announcement this Sunday, four sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Trudeau aides have said for months that the ruling Liberals would push for a vote before the end of 2021, two years ahead of schedule. Trudeau only has a minority government and relies on opposition parties to push through legislation.
The Liberals racked up record levels of debt as they spent heavily to protect the economy from COVID-19. Growth is set to rebound in the third quarter and Canada currently has one of the world’s best inoculation records.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas