Polish president speaks out against same-sex couple adoptions
WARSAW: Poland’s President Andrzej Duda, who is running for re-election in the conservative, Catholic EU member, on Saturday said he wanted the constitution to explicitly forbid the adoption of children by same-sex couples.
He said he planned to propose a constitutional amendment on Monday.
The announcement marked the head of state’s latest reference to gay rights in the electoral campaign, after he stoked controversy by likening “LGBT ideology” to communism before the first round of the vote last month.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis