Polish President Andrzej Duda on Tuesday said his country would not send military planes to Ukraine since it would be seen as “military interference”.
Duda was speaking alongside NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg during a visit to Poland’s Lask airbase.
“We are not sending our planes because that would mean military interference in the conflict,” Duda said when asked if Poland would send planes as well as the arms and ammunition it has already dispatched.
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You