— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) October 1, 2021
Law enforcement authorities say they have made an arrest in Wednesday’s arson incident at the Travis County Democratic Party office in East Austin.
A “Molotov cocktail” was thrown inside the office and ignited during the early morning hours. The arson suspect was recorded on security cameras, and a note was a left at the scene.
The Austin Fire Department says their arson investigators along with the FBI made the arrest. Ryan Faircloth, 30, is charged with second-degree felony arson and third-degree felony possession of a prohibited weapon.
He remains in custody at the Travis County Jail under a combine $40,000 bond for both charges.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB