Poland has moved to introduce a state of emergency at the border with Belarus – which is also the EU's eastern frontier – amid a surge in illegal crossings.
"We must stop aggressive hybrid actions" by Minsk aimed at "destabilising" the EU, says the PM t.co/RvfiacMy4E
— Notes from Poland 🇵🇱 (@notesfrompoland) August 31, 2021
Poland’s government has moved to introduce a state of emergency on the country’s border with Belarus – which is also the eastern boundary of the European Union – amid a recent surge in illegal crossings, mostly by Iraqis and Afghans.
It would be the first time since the fall of communism in 1989 that Poland has introduced a state of emergency, said the interior minister, Mariusz Kamiński, at a press conference today.
“We must stop these aggressive hybrid actions, which are carried out according to a script written in Minsk…in order to introduce a destabilising element” said the prime minister, Mateusz Morawiecki, speaking alongside him.
h/t Mister Pillarr
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots