Appeals court lifts block on $3.6 billion for Trump border wall plan
A divided panel of the 5th Circuit ruled in the
administration’s favor on the use of military construction
According to this court document, the admin was supposed to start one of the projects Dec. 17th, with a few other contracts to be awarded since the injunction. And they claim they’re needing to scale back on border wall 0.6 miles a day while this was on hold, so it’s very important that they’re now free to continue work.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.