A substantial majority, 59 percent, of respondents to the latest ISI/TIPP Survey say they are either “very concerned” or “somewhat concerned” about President Joe Biden’s mental health.
What may be of particular interest, however, is the following graph:
“Broken down by ethnicity and race, solid majorities of both Hispanics (61 percent) and whites (63 percent) expressed concerns over Biden’s mental condition. One group was a noticeable exception: blacks, among whom just 44 percent said they’re worried about Biden’s mental state, while 53 percent said they aren’t.”
Having nearly identical responses between Hispanics and whites suggest the movement of the former away from Democrats is indeed genuine and substantial.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.