WINNING: Pork to become illegal in California
Anonymous (ID: NgP9O0fT)⏫⏬ 07/30/21(Fri)03:23:50 No.332075400
>California’s Proposition 12 “Prevention of Cruelty to Farm
>99.8% of pork sold in California is produced outside of the
>effective beginning Jan. 1, 2022, out-of-state farmers will
be required to provide pigs with 24 square feet of “stand-
>requirements that almost no farmer in the U.S. uses
>pork industry sued claiming law was unconstitutional burden
by California on other states
>Twenty states joined in urging a reversal of the dismissal
of the action by District Court Judge
>The Supreme Court denied the request for review on June 28,
offering no explanation for its decision.
Proposition 12 Review Denied by Supreme Court
JUNE 30, 2021 AGRI-BUSINESS, INDUSTRY
Proposition 12 dictates animal housing standards for
breeding pigs, veal calves, and egg-laying hens. The
provisions set forth in the initiative are to become
effective on January 1, 2022. Opponents of Prop 12 have
pointed out the increased costs that consumers will incur as
a result of the initiative. NPPC has been especially vocal
about the negative impact that Proposition 12 will have on
the industry as well as consumers. California represents 15
percent of the domestic market for pork, requiring
approximately 700,000 sows to meet demand.
Here is the pdf:
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.