GERMANY has warned about the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) that is rapidly spreading and is “more dangerous than Covid”.
Germany’s largest children’s clinic, the Olgahospital at the Stuttgart Clinic, has reported an increase in respiratory diseases and RSV infections over the past two weeks. The number of children who have attended the hospital because of an infection has now almost doubled, compared to the usual seasonal rate.
Hmm, kids suffering from respiratory problems. That’d be nothing to do with them being forced to wear masks for the last year would it?
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries