Biden team briefs Wall Street on potential Russian sanctions including targeting its ability to convert currency and cutting it off from the global banking system
- The U.S. and the European Union are developing a package that would include targeting Moscow’s ability to convert its currency
- Energy penalties are under consideration cutting off access to its Swift system, which manages 42 million orders a day for payments
- U.S. officials worry the sanctions could have global impact, sending prices soaring
- The White House has for months warned Vladimir Putin of stern sanctions if he were to invade Ukraine as Russia amassed 120,000 troops on the border
Executives from the nation’s largest banks were briefed by Biden’s team on potential sanctions it could levy on Russia if it were to invade Ukraine.
Members of Biden’s National Security Council met with executives from banks like Citigroup, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase and Goldman Sachs, according to Bloomberg.
The U.S. and the European Union are developing a package that would include targeting Moscow’s ability to convert its currency.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?