by Chris Black
– Bill Gates ominously warns of a new smallpox pandemic caused by biological terror attacks.
– FDA approved a drug to treat smallpox.
– Mystery vials labeled “smallpox” found in Philadelphia.
– Sudden outbreak of monkeypox in the UK.
– UK monkeypox spreads to US.
Monkeypox was likely spread to the UK by African immigrants, rather than a bioweapon (which should be reason enough to ban all immigration from Africa, we don’t want to go the way of the Amerindians).
However, Gates’ creepy “predictions” do have a nasty habit of coming true.
Just to clarify, it seems to have low transmissibility in most cases: “Only limited human-to-human spread has been reported in the past, with estimated transmission rates of 3.3% to 30%; however, during a recent outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the transmission rate was estimated at 73%.”
JUST IN – G7 health ministers to take part in a pandemic exercise in Germany, simulating a fast-spreading and dangerous outbreak of a "smallpox virus" originating from leopards, BILD reports.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) May 18, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably