I work for a delivery company, one of those food delivery places im sure you know of.
Last year I made 200$ a day all year.
Earlier this year I was around 100$ a day.
This last month or two down to 40-60$ a day.
So… anyone else notice a huge sales downturn? Feels like consumer spending is in a dramatic decline.
Maybe this is a cue that the economic crash is near? You know, other than the obvious stuff that signals that also.
h/t Blank Man
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?