Jerome H. Powell, the chair of the Federal Reserve, voiced worry about inflation expectations and declared the central bank ready to do what it takes to control rapid price increases.
- Fed Chairman Jerome Powell vowed tough action on inflation, which he said jeopardizes the recovery.
- Powell said the Fed will continue to hike rates until inflation comes under control, and could get even more aggressive than last week’s increase, which was the first in more than three years.
- He noted those rate rises could go from the traditional 25 basis point moves to more aggressive 50 basis point increases if necessary.
h/t ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming