It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 8, 2017
How many provably lies has the media reported about President Donald Trump since he took office? I'm making a list – so send them my way!
— Stefan Molyneux (@StefanMolyneux) February 8, 2017
Reminder: Teachers Unions spent over $33 Million on lobbying the Democrats. This is the real reason they are freaking out about Devos
Liberal Super PAC that Aims to “Impeach Trump” Caught Faking Expenditures in an Effort to Hide the Identity of its Donors – THIS IS IMPORTANT
This report is the second in a series aimed at unraveling the complex relationship between David Brock’s American Bridge 21st Century Foundation and its Super PAC.
The first report established the presence of a cost sharing agreement between American Bridge Super PAC and American Bridge Foundation, a 501(c)(4).
Since 2011, the Foundation has transferred over $7.6 Million into the Super PAC. Over the past couple tax years, over 50% of the Foundation’s expenditures were checks cut out to the Super PAC.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
2 thoughts on “PRESIDENT TRUMP: It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!”
We’re just a bit uneasy about Goldman Sachs taking over our government right out in the open. Doesn’t jive with the campaign rhetoric and we are sick of millionaires running the country.
Gee, when it was Obama it was ok,now…….The Horrors!