After Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico in 2017, progressives and the media blamed President Trump for the lack of relief supplies.
When President Trump called out Puerto Rico’s ‘incompetent or corrupt’ politicians, the media lost their minds. He claimed Puerto Rico had mismanaged disaster aid funds. No one in the media dared travel to Puerto Rico to do an investigation. Such brave fire fighters…
President Trump was correct. A headline yesterday from USA Today: “Warehouse of emergency supplies went unused in Puerto Rico after Maria. Now 2 officials are fired.”
The USA Today story goes on to describe how three officials have been fired as a result of their incompetence. Read the whole story here.
More proof that you can NEVER trust our media and their #fakenews.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies