- Compulsory purchase orders are used if a property is needed for infrastructure
- Estate agents have warned that the number of orders served will increase
Imagine being forced to sell your home against your wishes to make way for future development in your area.
It seems far-fetched in a country where property rights are firmly enshrined in law, but this is what happens when homeowners are served with what is called a compulsory purchase order.
Compulsory purchase orders are used when all or part of your property is needed for new infrastructure, such as a road, railway, or utilities, or to regenerate an area to provide new housing and amenities.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?