WASHINGTON—Some 80 pro-abortion protesters descended on Washington on June 13 to block streets and make known their opposition to the court’s looming decision on Roe v. Wade.
“Whose courts? Our courts!” some of the protesters chanted, as they held a sign saying “Our Home Is On Fire.”
“We are not your incubator. [expletive] the court and the legislature,” another chant went.
Metropolitan Police Department officers and U.S. Capitol Police officers were standing on Monday outside the Supreme Court, which is situated near the U.S. Capitol, and walls were erected around the building in May. Protesters blocked several streets outside the court, and have said their intention was to block the entrances so justices could not enter.
The protests were organized by activist groups including SCOTUS 6 and Shut Down DC.
The protesters threatened an Epoch Times reporter, who has been reporting on their pre-march meetings, including one in which they said they were not against violent actions.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW