“Modern day fairy tales begin with once I am elected.”
Project Veritas Action Fund has released undercover video from Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum’s campaign, revealing his election strategy includes making empty promises to voters.
• Empty Promises Exposed: “Fairy tales in the modern day begin with ‘once I am elected.'”
• Deceiving Voters: “None of the programs that people are hoping for would happen” but “That’s not for [voters] to know.”
• Candidate’s True Politics: “Gillum is a Progressive” and “He is a part of the crazy, crazy, crazies.”
• Election Strategy: “You whip ’em up. The poor, the middle income. You have to whip them up into a frenzy in order for them to vote.”
• Secret Gun Control Agenda Revealed: “three day waiting period for everybody,” “small steps” to ban assault rifles; “I don’t think he can say it [be]cause he’s trying to get the moderates”
• Florida is a “F***ed up,” “cracker state,” “you have to appeal to white guilt”