While Elon Musk is busy trying to buy Twitter, another shareholder has upped its stake in the company, knocking Musk off his perch as the company’s largest shareholder.
“Asset manager Vanguard Group recently upped its stake in the social-media platform and is now the company’s largest shareholder, bumping Mr. Musk out of the top spot,” The Wall Street Journal reported. “Vanguard disclosed on April 8 that it now owns 82.4 million shares of Twitter, or 10.3% of the company, according to the most recent publicly available filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.”
Musk stated if they didnt take the offer that benefitted share holders it was proof the system was rigged…
h/t Coastie Patriot
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming