To quote Bob Dylan and Rick Danko, “This Wheel’s On Fire!”
The Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow Q1 GDP forecast rose to 8.321% QoQ as of April 16. Of course, The Fed is printing like crazy.
Retail sales (pent-up demand and Biden stimulus checks) helped contibute to a growing GDP, as did a surge in housing starts.
But with rapidly rising lumber prices, housing starts will begin to slow.
As Phil Hall from Benzinga pointed out, Wells Fargo is bullish on DR Horton and KB Homes. Of course, massive money printing is another reason.
Will rising prices take the starch out of the housing market? A little bit, but with such low levels of available housing, new housing stock will still be in demand.
On a side note, Bitcoin took a bit of a drubbing over the weekend along with Ethereum.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug