#QT is the equivalent to 4 fractional #interestrate hikes and liquidity destruction. As #inflation really picks up, #QE will not be a viable option. The equity markets could be sacrificed.
Chart via @crushthemarket pic.twitter.com/QidgKSzmUX
— OW (@OccupyWisdom) May 22, 2018
That’s creating fertile ground for stock pickers, he says
India, China offer ‘incredible opportunities’, Mobius says
Euro zone economic growth slowed much more sharply than expected this month, a business survey showed, which along with weaker inflation suggests a stiffer policy challenge for the European Central Bank ahead.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized