In 12 days, Queensland could lose one tenth of its police service – 1,200 officers suspended without pay for refusing to get their COVID jab.
The Police Commissioner has spoken exclusively with 7NEWS, defending her hardline stance and insisting she can continue to keep Queenslanders safe.
h/t Wake up men
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
See also The Narrative now switched to: “The Capitol Police were on the Protester’s/Trump’s side.” But if that’s the case why did Pelosi/J6 Committee call the Capitol Police “heroes” and even throw a special gold medal ceremony for them? They had to have seen the security camera footage right?